Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Harry Bush tribute collection! Fantastic work!


Go out and buy this book! Harry Bush has been an inspiration to me since my early teens, and his work is amazing. He was the best anatomy illustrator I have ever lain eyes on. For the first time, a new book published 11/07 "Harry Bush: Hard Boys" is the finest collection of homoerotic illustration in history. I just bought the Hardcover and the softcover, and I wanted to post about it.
Honestly, if you are here reading this then you like drawings of hot naked boys, and my work is nothing compared to Harry Bush's work. I hope some day to be half as good as he was.
Check out this book and then buy it.
Seriously.
Thanks to Mr Mainardi for seeing that this collections was published, and thanks to Harry Bush for teaching me how to draw beautiful naked boys.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1931160546

No comments: