Monday, May 6, 2013

Greek Gods - Hades Line Art

As you can see, I recycled my hero drawing into one of the Gods, into Hades the God of the Dead and Ruler of the Underworld!

Now you may notice that you can see his body through his cape, that is intentional. It will be more apparent in the colored version.

He has his cape and cowl, a very dark and mysterious figure. adorned with more decorative jeweled metallic fletchets. He is obviously going to be pale, and in darker colors, black most prominently, grey, and his accents will be purple/violet in hues.

I think I may give him a staff in the next drawing I do of him. He deserves a nice accessory. One with a character all it's own.

Enjoy Hades, and keep checkign back for mreo drawings.

I will be saving a new update for next week. Ares, God of War.

Until next time, thanks for checkign out my work!
~MBG

No comments: