Thursday, April 11, 2013

Greek Gods - Zues line art

2013 is here, and I have sorely neglected my blog this past year. With spring here, I have begun to work on old projects again.

Can't go wrong with the Greeks, so I have settled on a project to draw 10 of the Greek Gods and get them fully colored and posted here. Once these are drawn, my next step would be possibly the Goddesses, or maybe some monsters. We will see how things go with this project.

The line work for my first drawing is finished, and ready for digitizing. I will add more details strictly in color, and post the results later.

Here is Zues, King of the Gods.

I am giving their designs belts, with little fletchets made of metal of leather and encrusted jewel studs. Plus they each get a snug little pouch for their godly junk :)

More to come! I've already got Poseidon, Hades, Ares, Hephaestus, Apollo, Hermes, Eros, Dionysus and Herakles drawn rough and near completion!

~MBG



No comments: